Statement of Non-Discrimination
The Wallingford Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability (including but not limited to, intellectual disability, past or present history of mental disorder, physical disability or learning disability) or genetic information in establishing preliminary hiring and employment practices and establishing and providing school activities and programs.
The following are resources available to you if you have concerns about school:
- The Board of Education Coordinator for TITLE IX is Danielle Belizzi, Assistant Superintendent Personnel. Ms. Belizzi’s phone contact information is: 203-949-6508. Her mailing address is 100 South Turnpike Road, Wallingford, CT 06492
- Discrimination on the basis of disability: Laura Klimaszewski, Pupil Personnel Services Director, 203-294-5946
- Discrimination on the basis of race/color/national origin: Laura Klimaszewski, Pupil Personnel Services Director, 203-294-5946
- Safe School Climate Coordinator: Anthony Loomis, School Counseling Coordinator/Health and Wellness Curriculum Resource Teacher, 203-949-6531
- The Adult Education Safe School Climate specialist is Sashi Govin and her phone contact is: 203-294-3000. Her mailing address is 37 Hall Avenue, Wallingford.
General Accessibility and Accommodation
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in any program or activity, please contact our school counselor at 203-294-3904.